Attendance and Punctuality
Children who come to nursery regularly learn quickly and make the most progress. Please help us to help your children.
What parents can do:
- Bring children to nursery regularly
- Bring children to nursery on time ( registration is completed by 9:00am and 12:45pm, latecomers take up additional staff time)
- Ring nursery if your child is sick ( you only need to ring on the first day)
- Complete holiday forms and let the office know if you are away on a break or holiday in term time.
What we do:
- Give out certificates to children who attend all their sessions for a term.
- Ring home if a child is absent from nursery without explanation for more than 1 day.
- Send a letter after 5 days .
- Actively pursue unexplained absences of more than a week and refer concerns on to other services.