At South Normanton Nursery School we are proud to use Tales ToolKit with our children. This supports their language development , as well developing a love for making and telling our own stories.
Here’s what Tales Toolkit say…
Tales Toolkit is a learning tool that effectively develops children skills in lots of areas of learning and including language, literacy, social skills, creativity, confidence, empathy, writing, problem solving, maths and lots more
- It is fun and engaging for both children and staff
- Children working at different levels and with different needs are all involved and learning
- Children lead the stories. They use props linked to the community and their interests to help them with their story telling
- Lessons are easy, simple to follow and lead to consistency in staff practice
- Tales Toolkit resources are used across many settings as an effective assessment tool
For more information about Tales Toolkit and suggestions about how to support your child at home click on the links below.
Tales ToolKit Website